We offer a one stop shop!
- Wireless Network Problems
- Driver problems
- Windows Software Problems
- Hardware Failure
- Email Problems
- Virus Removal
- Spyware removal
- Data Recovery
- Slow boot up
Why choose the Computer Doctor Boise?
Your Time is Valuable!
Today more than ever time is something that most of us wish we had more of. We make every effort to provide our clients with what they need and when they need it. Repair shops always have clients who are in no hurry while others need it done yesterday. We make every effort to take this into account when scheduling our appointments and shop work. Help us keep our senior free lesson program alive. Seniors in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, Kuna and Nampa are eager to keep up with new technology. Windows 8.1 and windows 10 lessons are now offered!!! Get your solid state drive here Address 8026 S. Diego Way Boise, Idaho 83709
Media Page ! Information on the media page may solve your problem! Click here
Keeping our expenses low!
We choose not to pay for those expensive Google adwords and other costly advertising. There always becomes a point where companies have to charge more to cover these costly advertising campaigns. We rely on Organic traffic and customer referrals all centered around saving our clients money. Follow this link on big box prices. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=638UwJxyNCU
- Started and operated by a computer science teacher we offer more than just knowing how to fix some problems. We know how the computer is built and where the problems originate.
- Fast Service! Usually a 24 hour turn around. In fact we complete 50% of our repairs the same day.
- We will always be here to serve you. With over 20 years in the business and 10 years in the Treasure valley we are here to stay.
- Service! We offer free pickup, onsite repair and remote repair online while you sit back and watch. This is very different than turning your computer over to someone in a foreign country. We are your neighbors and your local computer repair source.
- We service all window based computers from windows 95 to windows 8.1 with windows 10 coming soon.
- We always use free “Organic searches” Click here
- Check out our new Laptop studio setup to offer cutting edge laptop repair and data recovery.
Frequently asked questions
Why not just charge a flat fee?
Our rates are already some of the lowest in the Treasure Valley. Just about 80 percent of our in shop repairs are done within one hour. So we are as close to a flat rate as possible. Some repairs are very complicated and require more time than the average repair. After all is said and done our prices are less than 1/4 of what big box or large companies charge.
Is your work guaranteed?
Yes. All of our work is guaranteed in writing. All hardware comes with the same warranty as the OEM manufacturer.
Are your computer techs certified?
All computer technicians have Microsoft certified/ A+ and MCSE certifications. “Start with trust” is the motto of the Better Business Bureau. We are accredited by the Better Business Bureau, members of the Association of computer repair business owners and registered with the state of Idaho #D174231 click here . PC repair is only part of what we offer. Cleaning out all the garbage that builds up over time and configuring your computer to specifically run the programs you use the most can sometimes be a fix in it’s self. Programs like “CC cleaner and others can only remove some unnecessary files.” WINDOWS 8.1 AND WINDOWS 10 LESSONS NOW AVAILABLE!!!
- In-shop Repair $45 /hr
- On-site repair $55 /hr
- Remote Rate $75 /hr
Reviews on Google
What other people say!
The Computer doctor has always done a great job supporting the computers we use at our business. - Fred, T&T Auto Boise
Larry has helped us with short notice on several occasions. The computer doctor is the company we count on. - Ozzy’s car company, Boise
The computer doctor has gone the extra mile to help us when our system was down. I have purchased several used computers for them as well. Great company! - Pioneer Landscaping Meridian.
I called the computer doctor and told them up front that I didn’t have a lot of money to spend but my computer would not get online. Larry talked me through several things and one of them worked. There was no charge. I gave him a good review on Google!!
I called the computer doctor and he showed up on time and did the job for the advertised price. No surprises and I like that. - Bill Evens, Boise